Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BLAH!@)$*!IRHASLKDGH

God Kill me. so we had a band concert tonight correct? and all was fine, concert band was doing great! some dumb @$$E$ dropped their mutes during concert band. And then we get on stage. Symphonic band, spirit of Herndon right? Wrong. we get through the march and its all going fine. its all well and dandy Mrs. Bonneau is smiling at us and she's going hurray! we don't suck as much as i though. Wrong again!  We get to English Country Settings and the beginning is awful. we get through some problem spots okay though. then the trumpets out of the blue come in 9 measures to late and and just want to get a tuba and shove it up their @$$e$. that fails. we get off tempo and frick up the ending.   Just peachy.
Alright its time for the last piece. By Loch and Mountain. great its scottish and we totally BUTCHERED it. Oboe solo, eew. we took it way to slow and the trombones were all off. We killed the ending too which was TERRIBLE> the only good thing was the march and the warm-up.
The thing that really gets me, is that i HATE band. you cant tell that from the way I'm freaking out, but i up-mostly despise it with every Frikkin fiber of my being.  The thing is, I have to do it. I'm physically forced almost to do it. And because i have to do it, i want to do it well at-least. All this stuff, Getting lectured by Mrs. Bonneau and getting showed up by Concert band,  reflects on me. i could care less but i do care about my grades. she could make up a reason and FAIL US ALL! I'm a nerd. Deal with it.
and the Immaturity My GOD! seriously! you would think you are sitting in a room with 4 year olds!  I mean, the Maturity rate of boys is 4 years slower than that of girls, but really. They can't even sit in a chair and Read for 5 minuets without Being total Butt-faces! 
I'm having a terrible day! as you all can tell. All i can say to this is, Get a life 

No comments:

Post a Comment