Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The book and the Makeup.

Well what a day it has been. It all was fine until a dear old friend of mine started talking about my boyfriend in "gay asian mishaps." oh such unpleasant images. Don't you just get pissed off beyond all reason when someone says something so minor to you, but it sets of this spark which sets off a fire of emotion that just burns you? no? well maybe that Is just me then.

Anyway, i get home and I'm so excited to just sit down a read. I am a very avid reader. Since around january 1st i have read over 25 books. they aren't all small books too! I'm talking big 500 pages books here! Moving on, I sit down in my chair and I'm cracking open a book and i get passed the first say 20 pages and stop. I've obviously been around writers in my time and i have to say, everyone writes differently. My favorite writing style has to be Darren Shan though. He's just so descriptive and the way he uses his words just tickles me pink! But this particular author, (L. J. Smith) has a writing stlye all her own. or his. i can never tell. But the way she describes these girls, its fantastic. She makes them all sound like Goddesses! (Another thing to note about me is that I'm a HOPELESS romantic) This started me off on all these rants (mentally of course) on how i want to find a guy who just thinks about you constantly and who talks about you to his friends and is most proud and amazed by you on the days you wear a T-shirt and sweats. 

But naturally, only that kind of guy comes in a novel. the last few novels i've read thats all that has happened in a way. Believe it or not, the book in on at the moment is all about Soulmate. And those Poor unfortunate souls, so sad, but true, who happen to have their soulmate be a human! god forbid! They just whine and groan about "oh how the night world is going to have my head because i broke one of the laws about falling in love with a human!" but its not their fault right? oh of-course not~ they are soulmate. SOUL MATES they are bound to be perfect for each-other no matter what. vampire monkey, cow or chicken they are destined to be together! try stopping fate now vermin! 

Moving way way off topic, the number one thing that pisses me off is when people cant put on makeup correctly. they cant put it on right, but they wear HUGE amounts of it! you just want to weep and fix it for them! most of said persons are actually very pretty! but they wear way to much makeup and they look like hoes! I like to pride myself in being semi-courteous to people, but sometimes you just have to walk up the someone and say "Dude! learn how to put on makeup for Christ's sake!" 
Will someone please do that for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment